Young Living Melaleuca Alternifolia 15ml
- Brand: Young Living
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
Young Living Essential Oil Melaleuca Alternifolia 15ml
Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca or Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
Keep a bottle of Tea Tree in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find a world of uses for Tea Tree in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
Experience singular notes of pure bliss . These powerful essential oils , lovingly harvested from farm-grown plants and herbs , bring out the very best in you , each and every day.
+ Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.
+ Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
+ Use as needed.
+ Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
+ Melaleuca alternifolia†(Tea Tree) oil
+ Keep out of reach of children.
+ For external use only.
+ Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
+ If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
+ Do not use near fire , flame , heat , or sparks.
+ Do not store above room temperature.
+ Keep in a cool, dark place.